Most items are made to order, there's a 2-6 week timeline for your order to be made and shipped out. Some items are ready to ship and will ship right away. Message me if you have a question :)
Custom Snuff Spoon and Vial in Rainbow Stone with a Crystal Top Accent!
Please check out all of my other styles of stash necklaces click HERE !
Beautiful and stunning necklace to for wearing out to an event or music festival, a gorgeous secret gem with many uses!
Great for birthday gifts, holidays, events or going out on the town!
Available in Unisex designs and also available in any color of the rainbow!
Customize your necklace!
Essential oils, pow ders, Earplugs, Liquids, kandi, potpurri, folded paper notes or pictures, Beach Sand/ Glitter, or many other keepsakes etc.
It can also be used for Cash/Keys/ciggys and larger items but you must request the extra large version by including a "message to seller" when you place your order.
Every stone is placed by hand and the pendant is hard and durable once completed.____________DESCRIPTION:
* This necklace is made to order.
* Comes shipped with a miniature funnel for easy filling.
* Every item in my store has a lifetime warranty, satisfaction is guaranteed.
* The top comes unscrewed by twisting the pendant base or the cap counterclockwise in your hand.
* Chain length usually comes in 24" if you would like a shorter/longer length please include that in the order notes as well or send me a message.
* This type of pendant has a larger screw top opening.
* Standard spoon scoop size comes in medium, If you prefer a small or a large scoop please include that in your message.
> Don't see the color stone or chain you like, ask me for a custom creation just for you!!
*** Check out our Instagram page below to see pictures of the many different color and style variations to choose from.
- - - - - - - - -
** We are not responsible for any type of personal use of the pendants or loss of items put into the pendant
** Any returns for custom pendants will have a 15% restocking feeFeel free to ask me any questions!