Boom Boom Cap Cover Necklace with magenta and purple marbled mix finish with an Amethyst tip!
Your own boom boom as a hidden festie pendant!
Crystal cap disguises your boom boom as a solid pendant!
- - - - - - - - Beautiful and stunning necklace to for wearing out to an event or music festival, a gorgeous secret gem with many uses!
Available in Unisex designs and also available in any color of the rainbow!
Customize your necklace!
- - - - - -
Inlaid with beads, semi-precious gems like Amethyst and Peridot, and crushed stones, glass and shimmering rainbow crystals, pyrite and the like.
Every stone is placed by hand and the pendant is hard and durable once completed.It can also be made as a stash necklace instead used to keep many things inside:
Essential oils, Medicine/pill/powders, Earplugs , Liquids, Gum/Candy/TicTacs/Breathmints , Herbs/seasoning/potpurri, folded paper notes or pictures, Beach Sand/ Glitter, or many other keepsakes etc.
It can also be used for Cash/Keys/Cigarettes but you must request the extra large version by including a "message to seller" when you place your order.
With beautiful colors that shimmer in the sun it is touch of magic!
____________DESCRIPTION:* Choose your cord!
* Every item in my store has a lifetime warranty, satisfaction is guaranteed.
* The Pendant typically measures between 2 and 2.75 in long by 2/3 of an inch to 1 inch wide counting the stone tip. (This may vary depending on stone types)
* The top comes unscrewed by twisting the pendant base or the cap counterclockwise in your hand.
* Chain length usually comes in 22" if you would like a shorter/longer length please include that in the order notes as well or send me a message.
> Don't see the color stone or chain you like, ask me for a custom creation just for you!!
*** Check out our Instagram page below to see pictures of the many different color and style variations to choose from.
Main Instagram: http://Instagram.com/ravefashiongoddess
- - - - - - - - -
** Any returns for custom pendants will have a 15% restocking feeFeel free to ask me any questions!